A regenerating Hand & Foot scrub, with Dead Sea salt, Sea Buckthorn oil and Poppy Seeds. Vegan & cruelty free.
Used for thousands of years, sea buckthorn oil is famed for its regenerative properties. This wonder berry brings an array of micronutrients, minerals and omega fatty acids, boosting skin regeneration and improving overall skin health.
We’ve added gently exfoliating ultrafine oats, poppy seeds and intensely moisturising coconut.
Hand made in the UK to an all-vegan recipe, and packed in a recyclable glass and aluminium jar.
- Scent: sweet orange oil
- Non greasy finish: leaves skin soft and nourished
- Sea Buckthorn Oil: packed with nutrients, vitamins, fatty acids, and anti-oxidants
- Dead Sea Salt: rich in magnesium, contributes to optimal skin health
- Ultra fine oats: a gentle, natural exfoliator, for a silky smooth polish
- Coconut Oil: intensely moisturising
- Sweet Orange Oil: mood boosting, anti-bacterial and anti-fungal. Oh and it smells uh-mazing!
How to use:
Scoop out a small amount with a spoon or finger. Gently massage into wet skin. For external use only, not to be used around the eyes, mucous membranes or on broken skin. If irritation occurs, discontinue use.
Sodium Chloride (Dead Sea Salt), Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Arundinacea (Arrowroot) Root Powder, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Wax, Citrus Sinensis (Sweet Orange) Oil, Cyamopsis Tetragonoloba (Guar) Gum, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Flour, Polysorbate-80, Hippophae Rhamnoides (Sea Buckthorn) Fruit Oil, Papaver Somniferum (Poppy) Seeds, Citral, Citronellol, Limonene, Linalool
Store in a cool, dark, dry place. Avoid extremes of temperature. Exposure to sunlight and heat will affect the life of this product.