Microneedling Facial At-home
I LOVE microneedling. I thought I would hate it- I mean, who would look forward to taking a multi-spiked jiggery pokery device (description stolen from a client!) to ones face?!
Microneedling with the BeautyLab 0.3mm roller enhances the delivery of active ingredients in skincare to maximise the benefit of applied products.
Basically... if you're going to go to the trouble of investing in your skincare, and applying ingredients that promise incredible results- why not ensure a deeper delivery of said ingredients?
With the help of BeautyLab, I present to you the guidelines below to achieve salon-worthy, glowing skin at home.
Microneedling with a 0.3mm roller can be performed up to 4 times a week. We recommend that you microneedle in the evening. Makeup should be avoided immediately after.
- Cleanse eyes and lips with eye makeup remover. Apply to cotton pads, close your eyes and sweep it across the eye area. Repeat the same action over lips.
- Cleanse face and neck with Micellar Cleansing Water. Repeat for a luxurious double cleanse.
- Apply 4D Hyaluronic Acid + B5 Serum to each area of the face or neck before microneedling. Dispense 1 or 2 drops into hands and gently ‘pat’ into the area.
- Using the Titanium Microneedle Roller 0.3mm, start at the jawline and roll horizontally, vertically and diagonally 5 – 10 times over each area.
- As soon as you have finished rolling each area, apply a second layer of 4D Hyaluronic Acid + B5 Serum to that area before moving on to the next section of the face or neck.
- Work around the face from the jawline to forehead and repeat on the opposite side. Then move onto the neck area.
- Using the ring finger, gently apply eye and lip care
- To sanitise the roller, rinse under warm water, then pour isopropyl alcohol (or similar) in a dish and soak the roller for 60 minutes. Rinse with warm running water for 30 seconds and let it dry on a paper towel.
Note: When microneedling, use medium pressure and do not use the roller around or over the eye and lip area. Only rollers 0.3mm and under should ever be used at home. Replace roller every 2-3 months depending on use.